Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fenner Maple Syrup Festival

I spent most of the day at Fenner Nature Center volunteering for the annual Maple Syrup Festival.  I mainly wandered around for five hours photographing people enjoying the festival.  I would love to share some of the photos of kids and adults learning how to harvest maple sap and refine it into syrup, but I figure it would be sort of tacky to post photos of random people without permission.  Photographing random people without permission was also a fear of mine when I volunteered to take the photos, so the folks at Fenner made me a nice tag shown above that I hung around my neck to let people know I was not some sort of creep taking pictures of them and their children.  Actually, only one person made mention of me taking the photos, so I must have done well enough blending in with the crowd.

1 comment:

  1. I think that might have been me. Also, I'd give permission to post a photo you took of me and Calvin had I thought to put on some makeup this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete