Monday, November 10, 2014

Sign of the Tines

That time of year has arrived where I find myself struggling to fulfill my creative urges though photography because of the ever-shortening days and the lack of decent weather.  Most mornings, Valerie and I leave for work with the sun barely having risen and leave to come home from work with the sun already setting.  The few uncommitted weekends I have had recently have seemed to be less than desirable days to spend outdoors.  So, I have started my annual search for the mundane items around the house and other places to photograph.  I photographed these fork tines protruding from a glass at a local restaurant during a birthday party this past weekend.  I had very limited lighting options, so I ended up using a plate to reflect the natural light from a nearby window onto the underside of the forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment