Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Interesting Graffiti

I spent some time on Saturday walking the river trail.  Under the I-496 bridge stands a wall that the local graffiti artists use frequently and the city paints over the graffiti frequently, too.  One fiscally conscience graffiti artist pointed out that the gray squares the city paints over the graffiti costs the taxpayers.  Further down the trail there was a pretty cool, multicolored boombox sketch.  I hope the city leaves that one for a while.  Another artist's patriotic side shown through with what appears to be a rendition of our sixteenth president, Abraham Lincoln.  The last piece that intrigued me was the one that says "stay steamin'" and has a steaming pile of something next to it.  I am not sure if "stay steamin'" is a complement or insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment